Sheila Stone has had a GREAT midlife crisis...!
...Since her 50th birthday she has...
- Earned her BA at UCLA, going at the same time as her two sons (they didn't live together and it's a big campus!);
- Went to grad school in Leeds, England living in the lovely market town of Skipton, North Yorkshire;
- Participated in an archaeological dig at Bamburgh Castle in northern England; and had a great time - even though the box she sent ahead with her sleeping bag arrived just as she was leaving!
- Lived in an Irish hostel for three months, in a room with seven other women ... and one bathroom;
- Volunteered at an English school in Spain, discovering a previously-unknown talent for squirting red wine into her mouth from a bota-bag;
- Performed stand-up comedy at the Edinburgh Comedy Festival;
- Spent a summer in Japan interviewing middle-aged women about their lives;
- Wrote three books: Boomer Bloomer - A guide for women *still* on the wrong side of the glass ceiling; Unmarried With Children - the single parent's guide to family fun; and How to London ... without going broke.
Now ... isn't this the kind of person YOU'D want to get your travel advice from??!
How to London...Without Going Broke
- By: Sheila Stone
- Narrated by: Sheila Stone
- Length: 1 hr and 16 mins
Sheila Stone tells you what you really need to know about England's capital. An accomplished tour guide, she points out the highlights of any trip to London and London attractions you can't miss....
I want to be friends with Sheila Stone
- By Kindle Customer on 09-10-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $6.95