Mimi Baird is from Boston and a graduate of Colby Sawyer College. After working at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, she later moved to Woodstock, Vermont, where she worked as an office manager at the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. There she met a surgeon who had once known her father, a meeting that prompted her quest to finally understand her father's life and legacy. Mimi has two children and four grandchildren. He Wanted the Moon is her first book.
He Wanted the Moon
- The Madness and Medical Genius of Dr. Perry Baird, and His Daughter's Quest to Know Him
- By: Mimi Baird, Eve Claxton
- Narrated by: Jane Alexander, Paul Boehmer, John Bedford Lloyd
- Length: 6 hrs and 36 mins
A mid-century doctor's raw, unvarnished account of his own descent into madness, and his daughter's attempt to piece his life back together and make sense of her own....
Lyrical Narration<br />
- By Christian Fullerton Amendola on 05-08-19
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.50