Michael Puett is the Walter C. Klein Professor of Chinese History in the Department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations and Chair of the Committee on the Study of Religion at Harvard University. He is the recipient of a Harvard College Professorship for excellence in undergraduate teaching.
- What Chinese Philosophers Can Teach Us About the Good Life
- By: Michael Puett, Christine Gross-Loh
- Narrated by: Michael Puett, Christine Gross-Loh
- Length: 5 hrs and 12 mins
An award-winning Harvard professor shares his wildly popular course on classical Chinese philosophy, showing you how these ancient ideas can guide you on the path to a good life today....
Narration too difficult
- By Unsatisfied on 06-27-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $17.49