(Note: Maher is pronounced like "mayor") Michael J. Maher is one of the hottest speakers in the country. Formerly known as North America's Most Referred Real Estate Professional, in just his third year of real estate, he did 187 transactions for $40.1 MM in sales and netted one million dollars. He received over 500 Referrals for 11 straight years. And now, his (7L)System and methodologies have grown beyond the real estate world to see its application in nearly every profession and industry. His last event had over 50 different professions in the room! It all started with a powerful book (7L) The Seven Levels of Communication: Go from Relationships to Referrals endorsed but such stalwarts as Dave Ramsey, Dr. Ivan Misner, Bob Burg, Larry Kendall, Howard Brinton, Barbara Corcoran, Gary Keller, and many more.
Michael created the Power Parable genre - books that not only tell a story and have a lesson, but also incorporate a multitude of specific strategies and actionable tactics within the story. (7L) The Seven Levels of Communication has been on the National Best-seller List for OVER 8 YEARS including #1 in the Real Estate Sales category for over ten years. What makes this story even more phenomenal is that 100% of the sales of (7L) have been by word of mouth, by referral - no e-mail blast, no advertising, no affiliate marketing, no promotions, no direct mail. People like you telling others about the book... THANK YOU for spreading the word!
Michael followed the success of (7L) by teaming up with bestselling author Hal Elrod (Miracle Morning) to write the sequel to (7L) another Power Parable called the Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents (MMREA). Like (7L), MMREA quickly gathered praise, endorsements and critical acclaim from readers and dignitaries alike. Another lovable love story, MMREA takes Rick and Michelle from (7L) to the next level. If you want to own your life, you must own your morning. Rick, Michelle and authors Hal, Michael, Michael Reese, Jay Kinder, and Honoree Corder take you through developing your own ultimate morning ritual. It's not about getting up earlier. It's about getting up better. It is now your time to rise and shine!
A few other quick facts about Michael:
1) As a quarterback in high school, he broke 22 school records, played college baseball at three different colleges, and now coaches HS football as an offensive coordinator and QB coach. He loves sports.
2) He has been featured on Zig Ziglar's World Wide Webcast two times and considers Zig one of his three mentors. The (7L) Audiobook would have never happened without Zig Ziglar. Thank you Zig! RIP.
3) He was a Star Power Star with Howard Brinton (Jan, 2005). Michael considers Howard one of his three mentors. Thank you Howard! RIP.
4) He is the founder and father of the Generosity Generation, a business philosophy built from his father's teachings. Michael's father, Patrick J Maher, was a teacher, coach, and leader and Michael's first mentor. Thank you Dad! RIP.
5) He is married to Sheri and has a son, Max. They live in Atlanta and have homes in other locales. They love to travel - many times this is for Max's athletics.
6) Michael loves to speak inspiring audiences around the world. The message and the mission of the Generosity Generation is spreading rapidly. JoinGenGen.com to join the Generosity Generation today!
7) Michael's company REFERCO is the World's Foremost Authority in Business Referrals and consults with companies as small as solopreneurs and as large as large private companies and Fortune 1000 publicly-traded companies. If you want loyal brand ambassadors... if you want repeat and referral business, we can help. www.REFERCO.com.