Jeff Alworth is a writer living in Portland, Oregon. His books include The Widmer Way (Ooligan), The Beer Bible (Workman), Cider Made Simple (Chronicle), and The Secrets of Master Brewers (Storey). His books have twice been cited by the North American Guild of Beer Writers as best book, and in 2016 the Beer Bible was named best wine, spirits, or beer book by the International Association of Culinary Professionals. You can find him at his blog, www.beervanablog.com.
You're getting a free audiobook.
The Secrets of Master Brewers
- Techniques, Traditions, and Homebrew Recipes for 26 of the World's Classic Beer Styles, from Czech Pilsner to English Old Ale
- By: Jeff Alworth, Stan Hieronymus
- Narrated by: Stephen Bowlby
- Length: 10 hrs and 28 mins
Best-selling author Jeff Alworth takes serious beer aficionados on a behind-the-scenes tour of 26 major European and North American breweries....
Great for Novice to Advanced Brewers
- By Vivien L. Steele on 08-20-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $27.99