You're getting a free audiobook.
My Heart Lies South
- The Story of my Mexican Marriage: Young People's Edition
- By: Elizabeth Borton De Trevino
- Narrated by: Karen Savage
- Length: 5 hrs and 50 mins
What happens when a thoroughly 20th-century American lady journalist becomes a Mexican señora in the 1930s provincial Monterrey? She finds herself-sometimes hilariously-coping with servants, daily food allowances, bargaining, and dramatic Latin emotions....
Great story for the whole family
- By Amazon Customer on 10-06-19
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $19.95