Dr. Patti Fletcher
Dr. Patti Fletcher is author of 'Disrupters: Success Strategies from Women Who Break the Mold,' gender equity advocate, and authority on how to create a culture of inclusion to drive real business results. Dr. Patti Fletcher is recognized as a futurist and:
* Gender equity advocate; authority on how to create a culture of inclusion to drive real business results
* Innovation through inclusion expert
* Writes, advises and speaks on topics related to driving progress through people
She writes for Entrepreneur, Inc., Huffington Post, The Guardian, and has contributed to and been featured in Time Magazine, Al-Jazeera, Forbes, Newsweek, Xconomy, The Muse and many more. Patti advises corporate executives and board members from lean start-ups to Fortune 100s, from small community organizations to large global non-profits.
Connect with Patti at www.drpattifletcher.com and @pkfletcher.
- Success Strategies from Women Who Break the Mold
- By: Dr. Patti Fletcher, Lisa Ling - foreword
- Narrated by: Dr. Patti Fletcher
- Length: 9 hrs and 5 mins
Disrupters shows what different women in business have done to reach success as they define it....
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $17.49