Chris Smith is a contributing editor at New York Magazine. He has written numerous cover stories, on subjects ranging from Hillary Clinton to Saturday Night Live to the New York Mets, and has been the magazine's city and state political columnist since 2004. His first feature story on Jon Stewart was in 1994, when Stewart was the host of an MTV talk show. Smith, a graduate of Duke University, has also written for the New York Times Sunday Magazine, Vogue, and ESPN the Magazine. He lives in Brooklyn. This is his first book.
The Daily Show (the AudioBook)
- An Oral History as Told by Jon Stewart, the Correspondents, Staff and Guests
- By: Jon Stewart - foreword, Chris Smith
- Narrated by: Oliver Wyman, Jay Snyder, Kevin T. Collins, and others
- Length: 16 hrs and 8 mins
The complete uncensored history of the award-winning The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, as told by its correspondents, writers, and host....
Weird choice for an audiobook
- By William C. Preston on 12-18-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $29.65