I co-authored Recovery From Sexual Harassment because i believe "Hope Replaces Despair."
Angela Fuller, M.S., L.P.C. is a professional counselor with training and experience working with people with mental illness, emotional worries, or interpersonal concerns.
i focus on mutual goal setting for unique personal and social development.
i use individual techniques for facilitating problem solving, decision-making, and behavior change.
In my clinical practice, I incorporate the tools of psychodynamic as well as cognitive-behavioral therapy. Counseling techniques are chosen to meet the individual's needs. I believe that a safe and supportive relationship is the key to successful therapy. I provide a comfortable and nurturing environment for individuals as we explore emotions and experiences.
This is especially helpful because many times, someone enters psychotherapy because of a personal crisis. Together we harness the opportunity to create more effective choices and changes in life.
Women often struggle with mild depression, anxiety, relationship difficulties or report that they just "don't feel happy". These struggles may occur during life transition times, such as starting a family, having children start school, dealing with midlife crisis, going through menopause, becoming an empty nester, facing job changes or retirement, and recovering from sexual harassment. When something feels out of balance in a woman's life, my style of counseling can help:
* bring more joy into your life
* heal old hurts and wounds
* forgive others or yourself
* manage mild anxiety or depression
* learn new ways of self care using the mind, body, and spirit connection
* examine unrealistic expectations and create more realistic goals for life
* examine faulty thought patterns, and establish new thought habits for success
* let go of feelings that hold women back -- regrets, bitterness, and resentment
* learn to express emotions and feelings in a healthy way
Recovery from Sexual Harassment (A Series of Therapeutic Children’s Books for Adults and Kids)
- By: Dr. Fuller, Angie Fuller
- Narrated by: Bella Silverstein, Kristin Towers Rowles, Vanessa Lua, and others
- Length: 36 mins
Two psychotherapists present a method to assist in the recovery from sexual harassment, misconduct, or assault. Nick Sarando’s insightful production creates five versions of Recovery from Sexual Harassment. Each performance adds something uniquely special....
- Narrated by: Bella Silverstein, Kristin Towers Rowles, Vanessa Lua, Ifeyinwa Unachukwu, Nick Sarando, Alexys Rodgers
- Series: Therapeutic Children’s Books for Adults and Kids, Book 2
- Length: 36 mins
- Release date: 10-23-18
- Language: English
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $3.95