Ok so I like this story a lot but I have to say when a book contains more from other books as a bonus instead of the story I want I'm not happy. I barely got into it and bam it's over. I don't mind cliffhangers but I don't like a few chapters from the book I really wanted to read and hundreds of pages from something I don't want to read. Not seeing why authors do that its like they are conning us. At this point I think I just gave up on Noose and Roses story as I'm not paying $3 for a story and get a few chapters and then filler stories. And here's the thing I never write a bad review usually I just won't say anything. I actually liked this story as it is exciting and well written. But I only wanted their story.
Love the storyline in Knot, and was pulled right into the story right from page 1, but damn I HATE abrupt endings, and worse, I hated paying for other materials written by the same author that I was definitely not even be interested in reading. Nice to promote your work and all, but tell the story that I purchased in full FIRST, then give me any related extra. Only 16% of this book was KNOT! And I do understand it was a novella, but it all could have been so much better for the reader! The other 84% was just other genre, i.e., vampires and such.
Knot- Road Kill MC is a great story, fantastic characters too as is Noose in this series. Not sure I want to spend $2.99 for Rose to find myself reading other books at the end of just another short story.
This is false advertising. You pay $2.99 for the whole book that "says" it's 500 pages but really it's 100 pages with 400 pages of filler crap. If you wanna pay 2.99 to read a short story that's up to you but I'm sick of paying for these installments. Either publish the whole book and charge $4.99 or specify that this is only about 100 pages. The book is okay but I wouldn't be finishing the series because it's not good enough to keep paying for pieces of the story.
This is the continuation of "Noose". I dislike having this book divided into three shorter stories instead of having it one novel. Somehow I feel the characters become more one-dimensional having the story chopped up. Rose has been kidnapped by Drake, her dead sister's ex who wants visitation rights to his son. Noose needs to rescue Rose before Drake can do his worst. Again this book ends in a cliff hanger. Noose may know how to tie rope 100 different ways, but seems to not have a clue on courting or how to treat a woman right. His character takes a nose dive into Neanderthal behavior only wanting to mount Rose who was rescued from an attempted gang rape and when that falls through, thinks nothing of going to the next available woman to have her relieve his discomfort even though Rose "is the one for him".
If I thought I enjoyed Noose then I am absolutely ecstatic over Knot! The story between these two got so intense I literally sat and read until it was finished. The plot twists and turns were amazing and very well thought out and executed. Of course as per this Author's style this book was insanely hot and will leave you in desperate need for a cold shower.
This is a really good story line but the books are just too short. I definitely plan on finishing this series because now I absolutely have to know what happens to Rose and Charlie and Rose and Noose. It's so obvious that Rose and Noose love each other but neither wants to admit it to the other, not out loud anyway. I recommend this series but I have to be honest the books are entirely too short.
This book is all about Noose I am very disappointed with this. You start reading then there is a break in the interesting parts. I have bought and read the majority of her books. It sadden me to say this is below her standards.