- The Author of this novel did a wonderful job of capturing the southern culture and putting in this book for us to enjoy. This has amazing world building in it's center. Her choice of words was excellent and well-done.
- I loved how the story switched from Brooke's and Dylan's POV. I think this makes the story so much better!
- This story had that insta-love in it. After they hung out for a little while, they had all this electricity and feelings towards each other. I would have loved to see their relationship grow and develop. This didn't bother me though. I just thought it was a little fast even they had crush on each other for years.
- When the big revelation at the end that you have been waiting for after reading the blurb, I was sort of disappointed.
C. Overall:I fell in love with Dylan and Brooke's story and got swept away from the beginning. Just everything about this book just drew me in and wouldn't let go even after i finished the book. The pace and writing was magical! I gives this 5 freaking stars! I thought the story overall was excellent and I had no problems with it other than I didn't want it to end. I love this book!
- Will I recommend this book? YES!
- Will i ever reread this book? YES!