- helpful votes
The Wisdom of Success
- The Philosophy of Achievement by Andrew Carnegie & Napoleon Hill
- By: Napoleon Hill
- Narrated by: Greg Eschmeyer, Dude Walker
- Length: 9 hrs and 9 mins
This is the original interview between Andrew Carnegie and Napoleon Hill. Hill used this interview as the basis of his world famous book Think & Grow Rich.
Best audiobook so far
- By C. Drogaris on 12-13-16
This book should be read by any person aspiring to become the best version of themselves. It provides a framework for the mental attitude, thought patterns and preconditions necessary to lead a truly prosperous and fulfilling life. Perhaps one of the top 3 business books I have ever read/listened to.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
The Man's Guide to Women
- Scientifically Proven Secrets from the "Love Lab" About What Women Really Want
- By: John Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman, Douglas Abrams, and others
- Narrated by: Eric Michael Summerer
- Length: 5 hrs and 28 mins
The Man's Guide to Women offers the science-based answers to the question: What do women really want in men? The book explains the hallmarks of manhood that most women find attractive and helps men hone those skills to be the men women desire.
Great advice from the Love Lab again
- By S. Cragar on 02-10-16
Perhaps the best relationship book
I have recently gone through a breakup and have taken it upon myself to read as many relationship books as possible. This book provides actionable advice and many golden nuggets. Also recommend reading the book "Attached" with it
2 of 2 people found this review helpful