Do you feel immobilized by fear or anxiety? Do you have the tendency to self-sabotage? Have you lost your sense of purpose and the motivation to reach your goals? Does the phrase "I'll do it tomorrow" seem hauntingly familiar? If you answered yes to any of these questions, 7 Quick and Easy Ways to Stop Procrastinating is right up your alley.
"Simple Advice, Narration is Much Too Fast"
A true alpha male is not what our society portraits him to be, i.e. the bully always looking for a fight. Rather, he is a strong, confident, calm, yet assertive man whose focus is second to none, and does quite well for himself without the approval of others. He is driven to fully express himself in all areas of life not to show off or to please others. Rather, he's driven by his own inner guidance, his winner's image, and his limitless imagination. He's got it all together. Calm yet assertive, honest, and confident.
Time is a very precious nonrenewable resource, and this is what you'll hear from people who know the value of it. They say that the more you rush, the faster the time gets, and the more you wait, the slower it gets. The truth is that time will remain the same whether you rush or not. It really depends on the way you manage yourself. That is why self-management is key. It helps you become more organized, punctual, and a more effective person.
In this book, you'll discover how to condition your mind for success, how to use valuable relaxation techniques, and commands to keep you focused on your overall objective. How to Love Yourself: The Keys to Develop Courage, Self-Esteem and a Healthy Self-Image will teach you about your value and uniqueness to this world and how to boost your self-confidence for good!
There are many ways you can start monitoring your finances today so that you can finally breathe and take control of your financial future. It's going to take some dedication, sacrifice, and awareness, but you'll be back in the driver's seat and on the road to success in no time. Let your friends know about your goals, and acquire an accountability partner to help you with your financial plans. These strategies have helped the author and countless others achieve financial independence.
Limitless Wealth provides 21 keys to unlock limitless wealth and abundance and is divided into two parts: the Inner Game of Wealth and the Outer Game of Wealth. The Inner Game of Wealth surprisingly is attributed to over 90 percent of prosperity and abundance while the remaining 10 percent is considered the easy part, which is the fundamentals, or the action required to achieve wealth.
From Water to Wine: 7 Powerful Scriptures That Will Transform Your Life Forever provides daily prayers, scriptures, and commentary to assist you in your walk with Christ. Whether this is your first time discovering God's truth, or you've been a believer for years, he wants to transform your life. He stands at the door of your heart and knocks. Will you open the door to let him in?