The Best American Erotica 1995 is the ideal collection for all lovers of first-rate erotic literature. Edited by Susie Bright, whom the Utne Reader has called "one of the leading thinkers and visionaries of our time", this third annual edition of a best-selling series brings together the most outstanding erotic writing of the year.
Included in this collection:
- "Low-Cut" by Lisa Palac
- "Daddy" by James Williams
- "Indio" by Al Lujan
- "Dating for Dollars" by Scarlett Fever
- "Cheaper by the Pair" by Paul Reed
- "30" by Ray Sharpe
- "Boy Born with Tattoo of Elvis" by Robert Olen Butler
- "Miranda Thinks She's Starving for Love" by Anne Wallace
- "Diana the Courier" by Corwin Ericson
- "In the Sacred and Profane Country of the Flesh" by Tsaurah Litzky
- "Developer" by Annie Regrets
- "Absolution" by Mike Ford and Tom Caffrey
- "Marian's Ears" by Susan St. Aubin
- "For Love or Money" by Mary Malmros
- "Wide Open" by Le Shaun
- "Pre-Dahmer" by Trac Vu
- Excerpt from "The Spirit That Denies" by Jay Michaelson
- "Cinnamon Roses" by Renee M. Charles
- "The Wager" by Anna Nymus
- "Valentine's Day in Jail" by Susan MusgraveFor Adults Only: Explicit language. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.
Turn on! Listen to more in the Best American Erotica series.
Introduction ©1995 Susie Bright; (P)2007 Audible, Inc.