The Best American Erotica 1997 is the ideal collection for all lovers of first-rate erotic literature. Edited by Susie Bright, whom the Utne Reader calls "one of the leading thinkers and visionaries of our time", this fifth annual edition of a best-selling series brings together the most outstanding erotic writing of the year.
Included in this collection:
- "Mate" by Lauren P. Burka
- "My Professor" by Ivy Topiary
- "Lunch" by Mark Stuertz
- "What He Did" by Thomas Roche
- "She Gets Her Ass Fucked Good" by Rose White and Eric Albert
- "Queer Punk" by Bob Vickery
- "Virtue Is its Own Reward" by Tsaurah Litzky
- "Bajando La Luna" by Ioana dp Valencia
- "The Case of the Demon Lover" by Nancy Kilpatrick
- "Day of Atonement: Confessional" by Michael Lowenthal
- "Behind the Mask" by Serena Moloch
- "What?" by Marcy Sheiner
- "Spanish Moss" by Stephen Spotte
- "A Puja to Ganesha" by Simon Sheppard
- "Tumors & Humors" by Joe Maynard
- "Real" by Bill Brent
- "Feeding Frenzy" by Ted Blumberg
- "Dictation" by E. R. Stewart
- "The Butch's New Clothing" by Mike Ford and Isobel Bird
- "Soap and Water" by Allegra Long
- "How Coyote Stole the Sun" by M. ChristianFor Adults Only: Explicit language. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.
Turn on! Listen to more in the Best American Erotica series.
Introduction ©1997 Susie Bright; (P)2006 Audible, Inc.