For couples who don't want monogamy to equal monotony, Alison Tyler's Never Have the Same Sex Twice offers the perfect antidote to marital doldrums. Tyler lets us in on her secret: The trust that a long-term couple builds is the foundation for uninhibited, imaginative sex. She blends expert advice on avoiding the "same old same old" with excerpts from her favorite erotic stories ilustrating her extensive repertoire of sexual techniques and fantasies designed to liven up the bedroom.
In this timely, practical guide that doesn't skimp on fun, Tyler offers 17 chapters filled with erotic insights and inspiring stories to keep it fresh and transform even long-term relationships from humdrum to hot.
©2008 Cleis Press (P)2012 Cleis Press
54 years old, blue collar worker, I like imported beer, when it is not hay fever season. Favorite authors; Card, King, Hobb, Koontz, Clarke, Iggulden, Silverberg, Michener, Krakauer
I give the book, 3 stars, and then I say, buy it. Why? My wife once told me that when she gets a new cookbook, she always feels it is a success if she finds one recipe, that she can use several times. This has lots of ideas that are tried and true. If you are over 16 and have paid attention at all then you have pretty much heard all this book has to offer. Yet, I found one new idea for me. That is to write lust letters to my lover. I have written love letters, but never a lust letter. I am excited just thinking about what I might write and how my wife of 34 years will respond.
Something else that I have always done and which I believe has helped our marriage a lot, is that I always flirt with my wife. I believe my wife to be beautiful and I let her know it. I had no alter motive, but since she knows that I admire her, she has worked hard to stay trim and fit and at 54 she is one hot chick.
This is really a thinly veiled excuse for AT to preview her work and the work of her friends. I think she mostly wanted to sell her other work. That being said it is still a good way to get the point across.
So, even though 99% may be old news, buy the book on the chance of the 1% that could improve your love life. I mean what is more important?
Report Inappropriate Content