Using a Memory Palace Specifically Designed for the German Language (and adaptable to many other languages too)
If you'd like to improve your ability to learn the German language by as much as 100%, 200%, even 300% (or more) using simple memory techniques that you can learn in 15-20 minutes (or less), then this may be the most important book you will ever listen to.
Believe it or not, it doesn't matter if you have a good memory or not.
The information in this eBook will teach you:
- Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a language.
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially German.
- How to create a 26 "letter location" memory system based on the alphabet English speakers share with the Germans.
- Unique techniques that will have you literally "tuning in" on the German language. How to separate German words in the most effective manner for memorization.
- A simple strategy for memorizing the male, neuter and feminine genders (a process that some people consider the ultimate nightmare of language learning).
- Two secret ways to use relaxation to aid the memorization process. These two methods alone are worth the price of this book because they will literally eliminate stress from your body as you work on learning German.
- And much, much more....
These techniques have been used by real language learners, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a "bad memory" to make real strides in acquiring German. Don't worry! None of these techniques are rocket science. Frankly, if you can memorize a short email address or the name of a movie, then you can use this system to memorize a language as rich and diverse as German. Plus, everything you'll learn in this book applies to every other language that shares the same alphabet with English. And with a little imagination, the ideas are easily transferable to other alphabet systems.
But there's really no time to lose.
Every day that you are not using this simple vocabulary memorization system, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of reading, speaking and knowing German as you easily expand the natural abilities of your mind.
©2012 Anthony Metivier (P)2013 Anthony Metivier