For each of the 16 attractions, you will become familiar with the essential facts and learn about some amusing anecdotes. So if you want to know why the Manneken Pis is not from Brussels, or that it is forbidden to eat french fries within the most iconic sight of Brussels, the iAudioguide is you choice. Just listen to the sample track, and you will understand that quality with entertainment is the key to this program, which was written by a local tour guide.
Each track is independent from the others, so you can freely choose your itinerary according to your interests and the time you have at your disposal.
The Brussels iAudioguide covers:
1. Grand Place
2. Guild Buildings on Grand Place
3. Manneken Pis
4. Saint Michael's Cathedral
5. Mont des Arts
6. Musical Instruments Museum 7. Place du Grand Sablon
8. Place du Petit Sablon
9. Place du Petit Sablon Walking Tour: 1st Half
10. Place du Petit Sablon Walking Tour: 2nd Half
11. Palace of Justice
12. Royal Palace and Park of Brussels
13. Koekelberg Basilica
14. Horta Museum
16. Parc du Cinquantenaire - Jubilee Park
©2006 Iaudioguide; (P)2006 Iaudioguide
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
Report Inappropriate Content