This Series, in seven parts, tells the story of America from the earliest founding through the days of Woodrow Wilson and The Great War (World War I). In Part 5, you'll hear stories of explorers and pioneers.
1. Stories of the French in America
2. How the Mississippi Was Discovered
3. King Williams ' War and Queen Anne's War
4. The Mississippi Bubble
5. How a Terrible Disaster Befell the British Army
6. The End of French Rule in America
7. The Rebellion of Pontiac
Henrietta Elizabeth Marshall (1867 – 1941) was a British author, most famous for her works of history for children.
For decades, Marshall's books were ubiquitous in schools and home libraries. Much of the popularity of her works stems from her talent for making history read like good storytelling.
More in the This Country of Ours series.
(P)2004 Alcazar Audioworks
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
Report Inappropriate Content