This Series, in seven parts, tells the story of America from the earliest founding through the days of Woodrow Wilson and The Great War (World War I). In Part 4, you'll hear stories of the Middle and Southern Colonies.
1. The Founding of Maryland
2. How New Amsterdam Became New York
3. How a German Ruled New York
5. The Founding of New Jersey
6. The Founding of Pennsylvania
7. How Benjamin Franklin Came to Philadelphia
8. The Founding of North and South Carolina
9. War with the Indians in North and South Carolina
10. The Founding of Georgia
Henrietta Elizabeth Marshall (1867 – 1941) was a British author, most famous for her works of history for children.
For decades, Marshall's books were ubiquitous in schools and home libraries. Much of the popularity of her works stems from her talent for making history read like good storytelling.
More in the This Country of Ours series.
(P)2004 Alcazar Audioworks
Report Inappropriate Content