©2000 John Edward; © and (P)2000 Hay House, Inc.
It was a good audio but should have been called Meditation. 90% of the book was about mediation, the other 10% deals with Angels and Spirit Guides.
This book is about learning how to meditate if you have never done that before. He also helps you relax and breath. I enjoyed this book greatly.
I certainly was a skeptic because of all the "crossing over" hype on TV and almost didn't listen to it. Found his explanation of meditation and your energy points to be interesting and useful. I believe you need to find the type of meditation style that fits you and this is just one style.
First, I would like to thank Thomas' review for showing me satan! I find it great that a religious zelot who never read the book has taken it upon himself to let me know where the devil is. Go read the gnostic gospels & get back to us! NOw fo rthe review.
Good book, mostly a review of other spirit guide books. Easy to listen to. If your an expirienced reader of this subject I would suggest something else. If you are new to this subject then this book gives a great foundation & explains common thoughts on the subject very well.
I am obsessed with learning. Either about history of society, epidemiology or spirituality. I would say I'm a seeker.
I liked the guided meditations. I wish they were easier to get to in the audio version but that can be solved with a simple book mark.
The meditation that details the archway of roses, it helps me see what chakras I'm having trouble with or becoming unbalanced with.
Nothing, it was in line with his personal style.
It was pretty good. Not one of my favorites but pretty good.
If you are interested in contacting fallen angels who will deceive you into believing that they have your best interests in mind then by all means listen to this. The devil is a liar and always has been. Sadly, the author has fallen into his trap. I pray that you will not fall with him.
Report Inappropriate Content