©2011 Leonard Coldwell (P)2011 Oasis
I am really conflicted about this book. I believe that about 80% of the book has some good info, good alternatives, and provides the reader ideas to further investigate and explore. However, Dr. Coldwell's presentation is such a turn-off, that he really does himself and his book a disservice. He constantly throughout the book bashes the medical preofession as greedy little money mongers that are only perpetuating chemo, surgery, and radiation to get your money. This was a major turn off for me and, completely unnecessary as well. In addition, Dr. Coldwell glorifies himself as one of the few people who know how to cure cancer. This type of presentation - bashing the medical professional and holding yourself on high - repeatedly throughout the book, is both annoying and a turn off. The reason I give this book review 4 stars (and not 1 star) is because there are many alternatives he presents that are worth exploring. Read the book for the cancer treament alternatives and try your best to ignore the soapboxing and you should be OK. I agree with 80% of what Dr. Coldwell says (about diet, stress, exercise, etc.), the other 20% strikes me as out in left field . . . but at least it provides ideas for one to investigate further.
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
Report Inappropriate Content