Is Photoshop Confusing You?
Are you interested in learning Photoshop, but you don't know where to start?
Do you need a guide that will simplify Photoshop and teach you how to use it?
If you answered "yes!" to any of these questions, you must buy this book. It will teach you everything you need to know about Adobe Photoshop in a simple, easy-to-understand book!
Inside you'll discover:
- How to fix up a portrait photo
- How to remove the background of your photo
- How to enhance your picture's colors
- How to use camera raw (ACR) as a Photoshop filter
- How to create high dynamic range (HDR) photos in Photoshop
- Everything you need to know about the Photoshop workspace
- How to rearrange pallets
- How to customize your workspace
- How to create new documents
- How to save your Photoshop files
- The benefits of saving as each file format
- The file format to save your image for each scenario
- How to use each tool in Photoshop
- The use for alpha channels and how to use it
- How to use the history pallete
- How to deal with errors in Photoshop
- And much, much more!
If you would like to be able to finally to understand Adobe Photoshop, you must buy this book!
©2015 Joseph Scolden (P)2015 Joseph Scolden