This is a new and improved Maltese dog care book!
1. The Characteristics of a Maltese Puppy and Dog
2. What You Should Know About Puppy Teeth
3. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Maltese Puppy
4. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your Maltese?
5. How to Crate Train Your Maltese
6. When Should You Spay Or Neuter Your Dog?
7. When Your Maltese Makes Potty Mistakes
8. How to Teach your Maltese to Fetch
9. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Maltese
10. When Your Maltese Has Separation Anxiety, and How To Deal with It
11. When Your Maltese Is Afraid of Loud Noises
12. How to Stop Your Maltese from Jumping Up On People
13. How to Build a Whelping Box for a Maltese or Any Other Breed of Dog
14. How to Teach Your Maltese to Sit
15. Why Your Maltese Needs a Good Soft Bed to Sleep In
16. How to Stop Your Maltese from Running Away or Bolting Out the Door
17. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Maltese Puppy
18. How to Socialize Your Maltese Puppy
19. How to Stop Your Maltese Dog from Excessive Barking
20. When Your Maltese Has Dog Food or Toy Aggression Tendencies
21. What you should know about Fleas and Ticks
22. How to Stop Your Maltese Puppy or Dog from Biting
23. What to Expect Before and during your Dog Having Puppies?
24. What the Benefits of Micro chipping Your Dog Are to You
25. How to Get Something Out of a Puppy or Dog's Belly without Surgery
26. How to Clean Your Maltese's Ears Correctly
27. How to Stop Your Maltese from Eating Their Own Stools
28. How Invisible Fencing Typically Works to Train and Protect Your Dog
29. Some Items You Should Never Let Your Puppy or Dog Eat
30. How to Make Sure Your Dog is eating a Healthy Amount of Food
31. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Maltese
32. How to Clean and Groom your Maltese
33. How to Trim a Puppy or Dogs Nails Properly
34. The Five Different Kinds of Worms that can Harm your Dog
35. How to Deworm your Maltese for Good Health
36. What You Should Know About Dog Rabies
37. Some Helpful Healthy and Tasty Homemade Dog Food Recipes
38. How to Select Treats To Train Your Dog With.
©2013 Vince Stead (P)2013 Vince Stead
The author doesn't even know Maltese are small dogs. Or at least he forgot part way through the book.
It sounds like a high school drop out reading.
Report Inappropriate Content