Learn the Top 10 Native American Medicine Treatments Known to Man!
Native American medicine can be complex, but it can be extremely helpful. It can also be extremely beneficial when used properly for various ailments. It all depends on if you have the right knowledge on how to use them, and this book will teach you how. This audiobook goes over the top ten healing methods of Native American medicine. It will teach you a little bit about how healing the spirit will help you to heal the body, as well as herbs that can help with actual ailments that are afflicting you. Alternative medicine is gaining popularity once more in recent years, and Native American medicine is one way to achieve a natural healing process.
Seven Reasons to Buy this Book
- In this book you will learn a little bit more about the history of Native American medicine.
- This book will teach you a little bit about sweat lodges and how they can help heal the body and spirit.
- In this book you will learn a little bit about the purification rituals and how they helped one achieve clarity and a boosted immune system.
- This book will teach you about the side effects of some of the more common herbs that were used.
- This book will teach you a little bit about the best ways to use these herbs to help with various ailments.
- In this book you will learn what each herb can help with in the form of ailments.
- This book will tell you how to properly store your herbs no matter what form they are in.
What You'll Know from Native American Medicine
- What Is Native American Medicine
- Willow Bark and All Its Uses
- Why It Is Believed Purification Helps
- Sage and Native American Belief and Healing
- Sweating Out Your Problems
- Skullcap and How It Was Used to Help
- How Devil's Claw Can Actually Help
- Detoxing as a Native American Medicinal Method
- Stiff Goldenrod with Its Many Uses
- The Uses for Horsemint
- The Way Aspen Helped Throughout the Ages
- A Few Things to Keep In Mind
©2014 The Healthy Reader (P)2015 The Healthy Reader