Learn from this proven how-to guide to gain points on the LSAT - quick! It's simple, concise, and teaches you the fundamentals on how to think before stepping into a test prep course or taking the LSAT. It's the ultimate primer: it's necessary.
This step-by-step guide will teach you how to:
1. Think logically with easy-to-follow critical-thinking scripts.
2. Spot argument patterns to predict answers quickly.
3. Master sufficient and necessary conditions.
4. Solve for assumptions easily.
5. Make inferences fast.
6. Make bullet-proof sketches to crush logic games.
7. Learn to "not read" properly in reading comp to bag points faster.
8. Strategically skip questions to increase your LSAT score.
Written by a natural non-logical thinker and business entrepreneur who battled this beast and got into his top choice law schools. Listen to this before taking a prep course or finding a tutor. It will cut your learning time in half.
Caution: If you're scoring above a 150, then this book is not for you!
Now is the best time to apply to law school: applications are down, and schools want you. Let LSAT Necessary be your first step to success.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
©2016 Aarambh Shah (P)2016 Aarambh Shah
Report Inappropriate Content