Jesse's first book took him a year to write. Hustle is different. It was written, produced, and published in just seven days. The ridiculously short production schedule was meant to prove a point: focus + momentum = mind-bending productivity.
Don't be fooled, though. The biggest opportunities in life don't come from sprinting. They emerge over time through constant motion.
A gritty, inspiring listen, Hustle is the nudge we've all been waiting for.
Who should hear this book:
- Young people trying to figure out how to succeed in our new, entrepreneurial economy
- Anyone bored with their routine, at work or home
- Entrepreneurs who are in it for the long haul
- Aspiring writers who are interested in learning how to produce a professional, high-quality book in seven days, and launch it in less than a month.
- Artists of every kind
- Anyone who wants a jolt of inspiration, a reason to smile, a reason to work hard, a reason to keep hustling
After hearing this book, you will:
- Be inspired by the grit and creativity of highly successful hustlers including Jamie Foxx, Brian Chesky, and Naval Ravikant, among others.
- Discover the peculiar habits of prolific, historical hustlers like Benjamin Franklin and Pablo Picasso
- Know how to optimize your working space for ultimate productivity
- Appreciate the value of sprinting inside a marathon
- Learn the important difference between being a "turkey" vs. a "cheetah"
- Understand why constant motion is the single thread that connects all hustlers
- And much more
©2015 Jesse Tevelow (P)2016 Jesse Tevelow