This is a tough, in-your-face-type of audiobook on facing guilty feelings. The purpose is educate you about guilt, so you can release it from your life once and for all. You will find that the feeling of guilt is a learned behavior. Because these feelings are not your fault, you can change your life.
Very few punches have been pulled when I ask the following questions:
In this book you will learn how to release these self-indulging feelings of guilt, so you can free yourself once and for all.
Contained in the book is an exciting new process for personal growth and transformation. These tools include:
1) A free bonus journaling audio program. At no additional cost I'm including the corresponding free 34-minute training. I have created it specifically to heighten the learnings taught in this book. This audio will gently give you the courage to allow your feelings of guilt to come forward.
2) The empowering information of how and why you should release your feelings of guilt.
3) The Blue Rainbow Series personal growth and transformation camaraderie connection.
4) How to journal so you can capture your personal thoughts and feelings.
5) Additional bonus material. Join me on the website http://barbbailey.com for a free letting go gift package that includes: the rainbow balancing meditation, inspirational newsletters, and the "How to Overcome Past Negative Emotions" video.
©2014 Barb Bailey (P)2015 Barb Bailey
I am impressed of how the author tells her reader incredible series like this one. I have Barb Bailey series and this one is one of the best. Guilt is something that it needs to be shred off. I love how the idea of writing off guilt. Great to listen!
I would recommend this to anyone who's suffering from guilt.
Barb brings a sense of passion and knowledge to this audiobook.
The art of journaling is something I underrated and will apply to my guilt problems.
Great and uplifting audiobook. Highly recommend.
This would rank probably top 5 of audiobooks I've ever heard.
The most memorable moment was finding out the guilt for the most part isn't my fault. Taking responsibility for your own actions even if you're not fully responsible is something that can consume you. Rationalizing within yourself and broadening your perspective is another memorable moment.
She brought life and brought positive vibes to this story.
According to the author, very easily just following the given instructions.
The given information is very easy to follow, this is the greatness of the writer.
From the word go, this is the best.
Nothing, just make thoughtful over the subject.
The writer did an fantastic task of asking the right questions to get you thinking no longer best approximately the solutions to being saddled with guilt, but the root reasons of such guilt. This aggregate is actually recuperation and provoking and i'd definitely encourage humans I recognize and love to check this out.
I think this audiobook is one of those that you just "have" to tell others about. The author did an excellent job of asking the right questions to get you thinking not only about the solutions to being saddled with guilt, but the root causes of such guilt. This combination is truly healing and inspiring and I would absolutely encourage people I know and love to check this out.
A well written book from an author who has lived her story and willing to share her experience. This book will help others with similar problems in life that we all need.
Report Inappropriate Content