This is a tough, in-your-face-type of audiobook on facing guilty feelings. The purpose is educate you about guilt, so you can release it from your life once and for all. You will find that the feeling of guilt is a learned behavior. Because these feelings are not your fault, you can change your life.
Very few punches have been pulled when I ask the following questions:
In this book you will learn how to release these self-indulging feelings of guilt, so you can free yourself once and for all.
Contained in the book is an exciting new process for personal growth and transformation. These tools include:
1) A free bonus journaling audio program. At no additional cost I'm including the corresponding free 34-minute training. I have created it specifically to heighten the learnings taught in this book. This audio will gently give you the courage to allow your feelings of guilt to come forward.
2) The empowering information of how and why you should release your feelings of guilt.
3) The Blue Rainbow Series personal growth and transformation camaraderie connection.
4) How to journal so you can capture your personal thoughts and feelings.
5) Additional bonus material. Join me on the website http://barbbailey.com for a free letting go gift package that includes: the rainbow balancing meditation, inspirational newsletters, and the "How to Overcome Past Negative Emotions" video.
©2014 Barb Bailey (P)2015 Barb Bailey
I think this audiobook is one of those that you just "have" to tell others about. The author did an excellent job of asking the right questions to get you thinking not only about the solutions to being saddled with guilt, but the root causes of such guilt. This combination is truly healing and inspiring and I would absolutely encourage people I know and love to check this out.
A well written book from an author who has lived her story and willing to share her experience. This book will help others with similar problems in life that we all need.
Report Inappropriate Content