This book includes the following information and much more!
1. Characteristics of A Labrador Retriever As A Hunting and Family Dog
2. Why A Labrador Retriever is a Good Choice for Families
3. What You Should Know About Puppy Teeth
4. How to Crate Train Your Labrador Retriever
5. When Your Labrador Retriever Makes Potty Mistakes
6. Some Items You Should Never Let Your Puppy or Dog Eat
7. How to Stop Your Labrador Retriever From Jumping Up On People
8. When Your Labrador Retriever Has Separation Anxiety, and How to Deal With It
9. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Labrador Retriever Puppy
10. When Your Labrador Retriever Is Afraid of Loud Noises
11. How to Build A Whelping Box for a Labrador Retriever or Any Other Breed of Dog
12. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your Labrador Retriever?
13. How to Stop Your Labrador Retriever From Eating Their Own Stools
14. Why Your Labrador Retriever Needs a Good Soft Bed to Sleep In
15. How to Stop Your Labrador Retriever From Running Away or Bolting Out the Door
16. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Labrador Retriever Puppy
17. How to Socialize Your Labrador Retriever Puppy
18. How to Stop Your Labrador Retriever Dog From Excessive Barking
19. When Your Labrador Retriever Has Dog Food or Toy Aggression Tendencies
20. How to Stop Your Labrador Retriever Puppy or Dog From Biting
21. What to Expect Before and During your Dog Having Puppies
22. What the Benefits of Microchipping Your Dog Are to You
23. How Invisible Fencing Typically Works to Train and Protect Your Dog
24. How to Make Sure Your Dog is Eating A Healthy Amount of Food
25. How to Get Something Out of a Puppy or Dog's Belly Without Surgery
©2010 Vince Stead (P)2013 Vince Stead
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.