Do you feel yourself acting like a bitch, then feel terrible after? Part of you just wants to lash out, but you don't understand why. Do you realize that these types of actions may be due to not being truthful with yourself?
Do you realize this isn't your true nature?
Acknowledging personal truths allows you to let go of the control they have over you. You have the ability to set free the unintentional burdens you have created for yourself. These burdens can cause you to lose thought and emotional clarity. In this audiobook you will learn how to be truthful with yourself so you can bring more peace into your life.
The Blue Rainbow series is a collection of purposely short teachings and meditations. They have been created to convey single-focused topics.
Contained in the book is an exciting new process for personal growth and transformation. These tools include:
1) A free bonus How to Be Truthful With Yourself meditation. At no additional cost, I'm including the corresponding free 16-minute meditation (a $10 value). I have created it specifically to heighten the learnings taught in this book. This meditation will gently give you the courage to allow your personal truths to come forward. Contained in the book is the link for this downloadable meditation. This is my gift to you.
2) The empowering information of how and why you should become truthful to yourself.
3) The Blue Rainbow Series personal growth and transformation camaraderie connection.
4) The importance of meditation and simple steps for beginners.
5) How to journal so you can capture your personal thoughts and feelings.
6) Additional bonus material. Join me on the website http://barbbailey.com for a free Letting Go gift package that includes: the Rainbow Balancing Meditation, inspirational newsletters, and a How to Overcome Past Negative Emotions video (a $37 value).
©2014 Barb Bailey (P)2015 Barb bailey
Love yourself more
It is a realization about being true to yourself more than anyone else. Only that will free yourself and love yourself even more.
This is a bit honest book I ever had. Many will agree I guess. Every human being have its trait and characteristics that many or some doesn't agree with it. So I am so into digging more of this one! Honesty is the best policy! Being true to yourself matters most for others to understand you! Amazing book indeed!
There's a lot of informative quotes and advice to improve your self esteem and stop blaming others. Whenever I feel angry I will go listen to this audiobook first.
The best part about this audiobook are the examples and instropection barb bailey helps you go thru.
The tag line would be "Start thinking the right way today"
Great inspirational book plus it's a great guide to look at situations from a different perspective.
Be yourself, keep it real, speak your truth, then nobody will be able to hold anything against you. No matter what.
If you go through your whole life feeling like a faker, being a faker, and living a lie, your friends will reflect that. Like they say, you are what you’re around and there’s a lot of truth to that. If you want to have honest friends who aren’t afraid to keep it real, maybe you need to work on yourself first. Only then will you attract the right friends.
Report Inappropriate Content