Learn how to play guitar and guitar theory at your home.
Guitar Mastery is a step-by-step, easy guide which will teach you how to play guitar. All necessary information about guitar is covered in brief in this book. With help of this book, you can learn guitar at the comfort of your home.
No music experience or music reading is required! You don't need another book!
This book is for:
- Those who want to learn on how to play guitar
- Those who played guitar a long time ago and want to play this instrument again
- Those who lack motivation to play guitar
- Those who want to Improve their knowledge and skills
In this book, you will learn:
- What are common types of guitar and accessories
- Components, anatomy of your guitar
- How to stay motivated while you master guitar
- How to tune your guitar, name of the strings
- Basic guitar chords and how to master them
- Common types of chords - major, minor, and dominant chords
- How to strum and improve it
- How to use tablature (tabs and some exercises)
- Correct body posture while playing (to avoid back pain)
- Why dedication beats talent - everyone can learn to play this instrument
- Word on productivity
- Sounds good right? But it's up to you to take action.
©2016 Robert Daudish (P)2016 Robert Daudish