Are your fears paralyzing you? It is very rare for a person to never have encountered fear. You may fear heights, spiders, loving someone else, rejection, dying, getting cancer etc. No matter what your particular case maybe you can either let those fears form boundaries beyond which you can't move or grow, or you can face them head-on and allow them to become opportunities to move i
Have fun training and understanding your English Setter with these fun helpful tips!
1. The Characteristics of a English Setter Puppy and Dog
2. What You Should Know About Puppy Teeth
3. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your English Setter Puppy
4. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your English Setter?
5. How to Crate Train Your English Setter
6. When Should You Spay Or Neuter Your Dog?
7. When Your English Setter Makes Potty Mistakes
8. How to Teach your English Setter to Fetch
9. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your English Setter
10. When Your English Setter Has Separation Anxiety, and How To Deal with It
11. When Your English Setter Is Afraid of Loud Noises
12. How to Stop Your English Setter from Jumping Up On People
13. How to Build a Whelping Box for a English Setter or Any Other Breed of Dog
14. How to Teach Your English Setter to Sit
15. Why Your English Setter Needs a Good Soft Bed to Sleep In
and many more...
In his book entitled Conquering Your Fears author Omar Johnson gets you to examine and understand your own personal fears and gives you the perfect step by step battle plan for dealing with and ultimately conquering those fears.
©2013 Omar Johnson (P)2013 Omar Johnson
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
Report Inappropriate Content