If you think anxiety has made you its best friend and wouldn't leave you, then this book is for you. Anxiety loves to play see-saw with you and likes being on top. Listen to this audiobook to know how you can stay on top instead and know your anxiety better. Knowing your anxiety brings you one step closer to winning over it. Practice the remedies in this book that will help you overcome your shyness, conquer your fears, avoid stress and take charge of your life.
Eleven takeaways that make this an excitingly quick and beneficial audiobook:
- Anxiety anecdotes the author has witnessed
- Anxiety and its types. Do you know which one you may be?
- Could it your parents who gave you anxiety?
- Stop self-diagnosis. Ever tried a human doctor?
- Anxiety feels ignored if you keep yourself busy and learning new things
- Anxiety hates being ignored when you put your head into a book and read with interest
- Anxiety fears perspiration! It doesn't stick around you when you exercise
- Anxiety always wants you to hurry up. It wants you to have that thing now, whatever it is. It is shaken badly when you trust the efficacy of time in this fast-paced world
- Anxiety is silenced when you accept that it's okay to be wrong. It feels it can no longer shut you up from asking that question
- Anxiety doesn't like to see a chatty you with your own fellows! Put aside your digital screens before you eat your next meal with your family, friends or loved ones
- Anxiety is slowly flushed out when you eat right
Written in an informative way and interspersed with occasional humor, listeners will enjoy this book. Perhaps this is just the book you want to start with to tell your anxiety to go away.
©2016 Jacob Wilson (P)2016 Jacob Wilson