Learn Acupressure Massage to Treat Stress, Disease, Illness, and More
Acupressure is an ancient Chinese method that can help with various ailments, and it is most commonly used for pain. There is a difference between acupressure and acupuncture, and by trying acupressure you can forego the needles while still reaping almost all of the same benefits.
Acupressure can be performed by a professional, but you can learn how to do acupressure yourself as well. This book is dedicated to teaching you what acupressure is, some of the common points, and how to get started on using acupressure for your overall health.
Seven Reasons to Buy This Book
- 1. This book will teach you some of the main acupressure points for pain.
- 2. In this book you will learn what acupressure points will help you with migraines and headaches.
- 3. This book will teach you the vital differences between acupressure and acupuncture.
- 4. In this book you will learn some of the answers to common questions about acupressure.
- 5. This book will teach you a few fun facts about acupressure.
- 6. In this book you will learn important acupressure points for stress, anxiety and depression.
- 7. This book will teach you a few things you should remember when starting acupressure.
What You'll Know from Acupressure
- What Acupressure Really Is
- The Difference Between Acupressure and Acupuncture
- A Few More Acupressure Points to Learn
- Acupressure for Stress and Depression
- Main Reasons to Use Acupressure
- A Few Fun Facts about Acupressure
- Frequently Asked Questions about Acupressure
- Some Things to Remember about Acupressure
©2014 The Healthy Reader (P)2014 The Healthy Reader