Although the promises given in Psalm 91 are available to all believers, they are not automatically true of all believers. In Psalm 91: The Dweller, author Areon Potter states that if one desires to abide in the shadow of the Almighty, he must first learn to dwell in the shelter of the Most High.
Psalm 91: The Dweller:
- Highlights important truths hidden beneath the surface of the Psalm.
- Documents the progression of the Christian who anticipates dwelling in the shelter of the Most High and abiding in the shadow of the Almighty.
- Gives a clear picture of the life of a New Testament Christian who intends to follow God to the fullest extent possible.
- Facilitates the dweller's encounter and assures victory over spiritual enemies which employ both the world and the flesh in their diverse attacks upon the believer.
- Investigates the ramifications of the life-impacting promises spoken by the Creator to those who dwell in the shelter of the Most High.
- Provides a fresh gaze into the 91st Psalm and reveals both the responsibilities and benefits of dwelling in the shelter of the Most High.
©2010 Areon Potter (P)2010 Tate