What if someone told you that they had come up with 10 alternatives to some of God's decisions that were more efficient, caused less harm, and in general, were more loving than the 10 decisions God had supposedly made? What if you were told that you could, too? In this book, that topic is covered as Jon D. Webster provides entertaining analysis, satire, and criticism of a so-called perfect book, while making fun of religion in a way that would make even the most fervent religious zealot laugh.
Included in this book are some of the author's most popular selections from his body of work including “The Top 10 Ways to Avoid Becoming an Atheist”, “The Top 10 Positive Aspects of Being an Atheist”, and “The Bible in a Nutshell”.
After receiving such high acclaim for narrating his last audiobook, One Big Joke (And 300 Shorter Ones), our author and narrator once again has put to use his years of being a classically trained and award-winning actor and announcer to ensure this will be one of the most entertaining and enjoyable listening experiences you have ever had.
©2015 Jon D. Webster (P)2016 Jon D. Webster
"This is the greatest thing I have ever seen." (David Mills, author of Atheist Universe: The Thinking Person's Answer to Christian Fundamentalism)
Hilarious and interesting/unique
10 reasons to listen to
Jon Webster’s audiobook: “10 Decisions I Could Have Made Better Than God”
1) Unlike god, Jon can prove he exists.
2) Reference to the Kalaam Scatalogical Argument:
It is not logical, and should not be confused with the Scatological Argument, even though it really stinks.
3) His point that Kevin Sorbo went from Strong Man to Straw Man
4) The comparison of god to a manager at Wendy’s.
5) The reference to god as a celestial sperm donor.
6) Hearing the words “omnipresent, omnibenevolent, omniscient, omnipotent entity” spoken quickly in a southern accent.
7) His point that since he didn’t author anything in the bible, Jesus was illiterate.
8) For the analogy of religion as the chastity belt of the brain. 😂
9) To find out what really happened with Troy Boyle and the constantly name-changing Atheist Political Party.
10) For his great interviews with Hemley Gonzales, Troy Boyle, Daniel Fincke, and Stacey Keith
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.