Objectively, one could argue that the government schools are fine. Yes, they are fine...as long as you don't consider:
- The runaway child abuse in the schools (sexual, mental, and physical)
- The neighborhood tax theft to pay for 12 years of daycare for one family, paid for by all surrounding families, including many elderly on fixed incomes (these people will lose their homes if they refuse to pay for other children's governmental training)
- The promotion of environmentalism as the primary topic, weaved into every subject discussed
- The massive encouragement of the murder of babies (both the unborn and those born)
- The hatred of Jesus Christ (except when used as a curse word, where it's willfully ignored by the teachers) (We use the term "teachers" loosely, of course....)
- The encouragement to have sex with anything as long as a condom is somewhere, close by (at least within WiFi distance)
- Rampant teacher-child molestation (This is so common, it barely makes page 12-C of any newspaper)
- The lowest educational level of any industrialized society on earth
So...if you ignore the schools' complete inability to educate children, they are doing fine indeed.
This book exposes the lies you've been told from cradle to grave about the worst educational system on the planet.
You also learn the only reasonable option available to all parents who love their children.
Yes, the answer is here. For any and all parents, single or married. And the answer to protect your children is simple and virtually free.
Get ready...if you like the government schools, you're going to hate this book!
©2015 Greg Perry (P)2015 MakeRight Publishing, Inc.