b>Number One Amazon Best-Selling Author
The food industry pulls a lot of shady tactics in order to get their processed nonsense into your organic foods. This report will help you decode the tactics of big business in the grocery store!
From the back of the book:
Another inspiring, life-altering book by best-selling author Alexandra Kastor.
- Are you fed up with the lies?
- Are you being fooled at the store?
- Why doesn't your diet work?
- Did you know salt can benefit your health?
- Did you know you don't have to count calories?
- Are you hooked on processed food?
- Do you really know what's in your food?
All of these questions and more are addressed in full detail within Salt Sugar Fat. Get the rarely spoken of secrets to living healthy not only today but every day of your life! You will be amazed as to what you find out!
Table of Contents
- The American Way
- We Are Hooked on Cheap Instead of Good-to-Eat
- What Consumers Don't Know
- Avoiding Garbage at the Grocery Store
- Science of Selling: We've Been Fooled
- Avoiding The Lies
- What Makes Me Fat But Not You? (& Vice Versa)
- Calorie Counting and Regulating Fat...Not What You Think
- Carbohydrates, Your Worst Enemy
- Your Trusted Friends
- Why Diets Don't Succeed
- Elusive Benefits
- Time to Think Outside of the Box
- Forgotten Food
- Teach Your Children Well
- Following Through
- We Believe Our Eyes and Ears Instead of Our Bodies
- Reengineering Your Mindset
- Success in the grocery store is a step away!
- You KNOW you have no idea what's on that ingredients label!
- You're TIRED of being filled with the lies of big business!
- You're DONE with consuming dangerous, processed foods!
©2013 Steven Briscoe & Alexandra Kastor (P)2015 Steven Briscoe & Alexandra Kastor