If you've ever wanted to improve your ability to learn and memorize German grammar by 100%... 200%... 300% (or more) using simple skills you can learn in under an hour, then this may be the most important audiobook you will ever listen to.
Believe it or not, it doesn't matter if you have a good memory or not.
The information in this book will teach you:
- Why memory techniques are like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments), so that you can easily get started memorizing German grammar rules quickly.
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning the grammar of German. This tip alone will help you overcome any resistance your may be suffering from.
- How to memorize exactly when you need to use umlauts and over which vowels when conjugating verbs.
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially German.
- How to overcome the famous Ebbinghaus forgetting curve so that you never have to forget what you've learned again and always keep German grammar rules within easy reach in your mind when speaking, reading, writing and even taking language exams.
- How to use actors, other public figures and famous pieces of artwork to help you memorize German grammar.
- A list of language learning and memorization resources that will take you to the next level.
- And much, much more!
These techniques have been used by real language learners, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a “bad memory” to make real strides in acquiring German by understanding its grammar better.
But there's really no time to lose.
Every day that you are not using this simple grammar memorization method taught in this book, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of reading, speaking, and knowing German as you easily expand the natural abilities of your mind.
©2014 Anthony Metivier (P)2014 Anthony Metivier