This Series, in seven parts, tells the story of America from the earliest founding through the days of Woodrow Wilson and The Great War (World War I). In Part 3, you'll hear stories of the settlement of the New England Colonies.
1. The Story of the Pilgrim Fathers
2. The Founding of Massachusetts
3. The Story of Harry Vane
4. The Story of Anne Hutchinson And the Founding of Rhode Island
5. The Founding of Harvard
6. How Quakers First Came to New England
7. How Maine and New Hampshire Were Founded
8. The Founding of Connecticut and War With the Indians
9. The Founding of New Haven
10. The Hunt For the Regicides
11. King Philip’s War
12. How the Charter of Connecticut Was Saved
13. The Witches of Salem
Henrietta Elizabeth Marshall (1867 – 1941) was a British author, most famous for her works of history for children.
For decades, Marshall's books were ubiquitous in schools and home libraries. Much of the popularity of her works stems from her talent for making history read like good storytelling.
More in the This Country of Ours series.
(P)2004 Alcazar Audioworks
Report Inappropriate Content