1. Henry McThrottle suspects that the new girl, Roberta Flywheel, is A: a spy. B: a boy. C: a robot.
2. Roberta writes in her diary that she is on a mission to A: kiss Henry. B: clean up the school. C: exterminate all humans.
3. Henry and his friends get Grant Gadget to build A: a treehouse. B: a sand castle. C: a robot-fighting robot.
4. Grant Gadget's robot-fighting robot malfunctions and A: picks flowers. B: starts telling jokes. C: goes completely out of control.
5. Robot Riot! is the name of A: a soft drink. B: a hairstyle. C: a very funny book about robots, making friends and falling out of windows.
The answers to these questions - and many more - are contained within this very funny book about robots, making friends, and falling out of windows.
©2009 Andy Griffiths; (P)2009 Bolinda
This has been replayed and replayed. Funny characters - you know all of them in real life! A wonderful observation on schools and education - but highly entertaining.
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.