1. Henry McThrottle suspects that the new girl, Roberta Flywheel, is A: a spy. B: a boy. C: a robot.
2. Roberta writes in her diary that she is on a mission to A: kiss Henry. B: clean up the school. C: exterminate all humans.
3. Henry and his friends get Grant Gadget to build A: a treehouse. B: a sand castle. C: a robot-fighting robot.
4. Grant Gadget's robot-fighting robot malfunctions and A: picks flowers. B: starts telling jokes. C: goes completely out of control.
5. Robot Riot! is the name of A: a soft drink. B: a hairstyle. C: a very funny book about robots, making friends and falling out of windows.
The answers to these questions - and many more - are contained within this very funny book about robots, making friends, and falling out of windows.
©2009 Andy Griffiths; (P)2009 Bolinda
This has been replayed and replayed. Funny characters - you know all of them in real life! A wonderful observation on schools and education - but highly entertaining.
Report Inappropriate Content