Is this the right book for you? Take the DOOMED TEST to find out.
1. Have you ever broken a mirror, walked under a ladder or opened an umbrella inside?
2. Do you often find yourself feeling that everything is about to go horribly, terribly and utterly wrong?
3. Have you ever lost or destroyed a valuable item that didn’t belong to you?
4. Have you just accidentally enraged a very large and bad-tempered bully?
5. Are you 120 years old or over?
SCORE: One point for each YES answer.
3-5 - You are definitely DOOMED! You will love this book.
1-2 - You are fairly DOOMED! You will love this book.
0 - You are DOOMED, you just don’t realise it. You will love this book.
©2012 Backyard Stories Pty Ltd (P)2012 Bolinda Publishing Pty Ltd
"Griffiths' genuinely funny Just series stars little Andy as the craziest kid in the country, always trying out the silliest stunts and getting into the worst scrapes. The stories are wildly absurd but ruthlessly logical in their progression from problem to disaster." (The Age)
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
it was in the sale marked for adults it is not for adults
i wouldn't buy it for a child
it is noisy, piecemeal, poorly constructed generally not funny
i would have given it a minus rating had it been possible.
My sense of humour
python, izzard, lemon, to grenfell, costello, anything funny this just isn't
Report Inappropriate Content