An explanation on what the hybrid style of training known as Cross Training actually is, along with the top reasons why you should be participate in this style of training.
- Workout and exercise acronyms explained
- A look into the common exercises
- How to read and understand a WOD (workout)
- Nutrition for athletes explained - improve your health and gain explosive energy
- A no-BS guide to the only supplements you should be taking to aid your performance and recovery
Here is a preview of the 243 WODs (workouts) included:
- 23 Bodyweight workouts, no equipment needed
- 112 Hybrid Workouts
- 21 Running based WODs to build explosive speed
- 11 Endurance workouts for the seasoned athlete, these will push you to the limit Benchmark workouts designed to track your progress and measure your overall athletic ability
And much, much more!
©2014 Scott James (P)2014 Scott James