There is endless wisdom in the medicinal practices of ancient civilizations. People who didn't have the opportunity to rely on modern technology were not capable of the same chances at longevity and health that we are in modern times. However, it is important to remember that the drugs we are using now are still in their infancy, and may come with more problems than solutions in some cases.
Because of this, it is always helpful to remember what our ancient forefathers were able to discover about the natural world of medicine. Before humanity was able to rely on technological advances we had to rely on more natural solutions to our body's natural problems, and these generally came by way of plants.
The medicinal practices of ancient Chinese and ancient Indian peoples are still widely used and respected today. They have the longest-standing records of medical plants and their uses and properties, and have been looked to for thousands of years to treat and cure medical ailments of all kinds. This wisdom is becoming more and more important as we are able to recognize the body as a machine whose natural state is balance, and the problems begin to arise when this balance is off.
Why should you listen to this audiobook?
1. It's short and informative, with no fluff.
2. This book is straightforward and gets to the point.
3. It has a great concept.
4. Learn what you need to know fast.
5. Don't waste hours listening to something that won't benefit you.
6. Specifically recorded to help and benefit the listener.
7. The best compact guide to learn what you need to learn in a short period of time.
©2015 Fastlane LLC (P)2015 Fastlane LLC
Report Inappropriate Content