Short Story Twelve-Pack runs nearly four hours and consists of the following short stories:
- "Now We're Even:" Payback to a former high school bully can be really satisfying if you do it right
- "Paine in the Ass:" How to put the office know-it-all in his place once and for all
- "Pieces of Eight:" Does the vacant neighbor's house really have gold doubloons hidden in its walls?
- "Precious:" She's got all the money and he's envious. Now, how to get rid of her without going to prison
- "Sam's Little Helper:" She escapes from his farmhouse bedroom, running for her life...or does she?
- "Speed Trap:" Caught in a speed trap, this motorist learns an expensive lesson about speed...and life
- "Tattoo Who?:" Meek man wants to feel the effects of tattoos without actually getting them. Now what?
- "The Big Switch Caper:" Rent a car and switch engines with your clunker? Sounds foolproof.... Not quite
- "The Butcher of Springfield:" The actions of this butcher affects the actions of another kind of butcher
- "The Ten-Grand Stunt:" What kind of foolhardy stunt would you try in order to win $10,000.00?
- "Three's a Crowd:" Is reading Bill Bernico stories hazardous to your health? Let's find out
- "You Were Saying:" Your plane's going down. Now's your chance to tell your wife what you really think
©2013 Bill Bernico (P)2013 Bill Bernico