1) The Thing on the Ice - "You never think to look at the weather when you ice fish." So begins one man's amazing journey onto frozen lakes of Minnesota. Trapped by a vicious storm, a fisherman holds on against the horrifying thing that comes for him out of the storm.
2) Cass & Lol - Two teenage girls, friends from different worlds. Tales of vampires are all the rage, but what if one of the girls takes her fascination too far?
3) Windego - A phone company man braves a vicious storm to reach a Northern reserve hours from civilization. But there is a creature afoot that is responsible for driving men to cannibalism when winter's grip grows too tight.. A creature called 'Windego'.
4) Catnip - Sybil Pierce: English teacher, retired. Here life her many, many cats. But when a nasty fall leaves Sybil alone and incapacitated in the dark of her basement and her cats unfed she comes facetoface with the gossamer veil that is feline 'domestication'.
5) Pickaxe Hill - A house on the lake. A perfect spot for a romantic getaway. If only it wasn’t for all those murders…
6) The Diary - Aunt Mavis is dead. Jean, an adult niece who was always Mavis' favorite, drives to her house to settle her affairs. She discovers Mavis' diary, and the horrible family secret that Mavis STILL wants no one to know.
7) The Dunes - Cynthia Parkins, a woman apart. The father she worshiped and cared for is now gone, and she decides to take her inheritance by 'The Dunes' a dilapidated mansion built on a granite boulder in the middle of a dune sea. There she can be isolated;until the houses' other residents make themselves known.
8) The Bats - On an isolated island in the middle of Rainy Lake, there is a cave. Inside a unique creature thrives. One woman learns that disturbing these bats, disturbs the very fabric of reality itself.
9) Wolf House - On an island straddling the US/Canadian border, there sits an abandoned house nobody wants. Now, four people, a historian, a park ranger, and one bureaucrat each from the two countries, gather to try and wade through the mess of red tape entangling the houses' future. But their exercise in diplomacy soon turns to an exercise in terror when they discover the house was never totally abandoned.
©2012 Icebox Radio Theater (P)2012 Icebox Radio Theater
This shoesrting radio program is fantastic. I reccommned it to every one who loves radio programs and horror stories. Even my 6 year old grandson loved it. The stories will keep you on the edges of you seat.
I wasn't sure what to expect from this audiobook at first - but I quite enjoyed it! There are a number of scary stories, most of which are enjoyable. Only a few of the stories had so-so narration, the rest were good. The subject matter of the stories varies quite a bit, so I'm sure there's something in here for everyone. Recommended!
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
Report Inappropriate Content