A gas emitting from the earth's core has transformed 90% of the living into ravenous, flesh-eating zombies, and the remaining 10% are fighting for their lives. Hemp Chatsworth takes the reins in book three of the Dead Hunger series, which finds our small band of heroes growing with each passing day. Seeking the safety of a less vulnerable part of the country, Flex and company pack up and head to New Hampshire, where a community of survivors thrive, facing the daily battles together.
But a new, terrifying threat has awakened from the dead, and they are great in number, presenting a new challenge to humankind. Some of our friends will not survive, but those left behind to fight another day will have their vengeance, if it's the last thing they do. And while vengeance may not always be productive, it sure feels good.
Join Flex, Gem, Hemp, Charlie, and Trina - don't forget the Great Pyrenees, Bunsen - and cheer for them as they fight to make the world safe once more. Don't doubt them for one second... they might just succeed.
WARNING! This audiobook contains blood, ZOMBIES, gore, foul language, ZOMBIES and children with weapons. If you dig that kind of thing, then what are you waiting for?
©2012 Eric A. Shelman (P)2013 Eric A. Shelman
Loved this book....the story flowed well and I like the characters. The narrator John M Perry is fantastic....can't wait for more!!
Zombies Books in order: 1. We're Alive 2. Day By Day Armageddon 3. Roads Less Traveled Series 4. Alaskan Undead Apocalypse 5. World War Z 6. The Walking Dead 7. Rise Again 8. As the World Dies 9. Zombie Fallout
Hemp is captured by a crazy millionaire and has to perform research to cure the zombie condition. I find it interesting how the author creates is own pseudo science to explain zombiesm and this book, through the eyes of scientist Hemp Chatsworth (and his wife Charlie), spends a good part of the time doing this. Similar in style to the other books, there aren't many shocks or gut wrenching or emotionally draining events, but neither are there many frustratingly stupid moments. A rather pleasant, relaxing read for the most part, with a splatter of gore here and there. The series is a solid read for the zombie enthusiast.
I started reading another book after this, and the sound quality difference is noticeable. Quality of the recordings of this series still needs to be raised.
Report Inappropriate Content