Life is full of strange and awkward events seemingly designed to annoy us. To Thomas Sullivan, these trials and tribulations are actually meant to entertain us. Within these pages you'll encounter a guy who finds humor in:
- Searching for a cozy, old-school barber in a gentrifying neighborhood, but landing at a frantic corporate salon that smells like a meth lab.
- Running late for a flight, only to find himself on The Terrorist Watch List.
- Watching The Peoples Court with a stranger in the world's gloomiest bar.
- Surviving condemnation from the hard-working folks at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Fixing up a house when he knows nothing about home improvement.
And much, much more wonderful absurdity.
©2012 - 2015 Thomas M. Sullivan (P)2013 Wayman Publishing