All those tweets and retweets and follows and hashtags can do a lot more than show you what Kim Kardashian is wearing and what felony Lindsay Lohan committed.
Twitter marketing can be one of the fastest and easiest ways to spread the message about your brand…and you know…actually sell stuff.
But you gotta sorta know what you're doing. And that's what Twitter Marketing That Doesn't Suck is all about.
Here's what you'll get in this humble tome:
- Chapter 1: How to Make Money With Twitter: We'll answer the biggest question businesses using Twitter have about this tool. How the heck do I actually make some money from this thing? (And we'll give you a 10,000 feet level view of what you should be focusing on in your Twitter marketing strategy.)
- Chapter 2: Keys to a Kick-Ass Twitter Profile:Here we show you how to a) choose a Twitter name that doesn't suck b) optimize your Twitter profile for maximum awesomeness (and good places to link back to your website) and c) how to write a killer Twitter bio that makes you sound cool, compassionate, and somebody other people want to (possibly) buy stuff from.
- Chapter 3: Yeah, But What the Hell Do I Tweet About?:This is where you get the Ultimate Punk Rock Marketing Brain-Dead formula for what to tweet, where to find stuff to tweet, and how to ensure you get a ton of retweets and traffic back to your own website or blog. (We also provide tons of free resources to find cool stuff to tweet about that takes less than a couple of minutes a day.)
- Chapter 4: The Best and Worst Times to Tweet:In this chapter we get a little bit scientific with our Twitter marketing tips. (Don't worry, we're English majors, so it won't get too geeky.) We break down the straight scoop on when the best times are to tweet, and dispell the myths of when to tweet on the weekends.
- Chapter 5: Art of the Perfect Tweet:Here's where we show the 7 elements of the perfect tweet – don't worry, they are super easy – and how to implement them into all your tweets so they get found, get read, and get retweeted like crazy.
- Chapter 6: how to Get a Million Followers in 24 Hours:Okay, maybe less than a million. But in this chapter we show you an easy, repeatable 3-step formula to build your Twitter fanbase quickly and without raising the red flags of Twitter terms of service.
- Chapter 7: Conests, Twit Streams, and Twittter Q&A's…Oh My!:In this chapter we go over all the cool promotional tools you can use to get the word out about your product or service...and get a ton of cool media attention and press at the same time.
- Chapter 8: Setting It All on Autopilot: Now for the fun part. Here's where we show all the cool, and they are cool even if the names are ridiculous, 3rd-party Twitter tools you can use to automate -- and outsource -- all your Twitter marketing efforts.
So...if you're looking for a Twitter Marketing tour guide that will give you the straight scoop on what actually works...and won't bore you with all the mindless details that you don't care about...check out Twitter Marketing That Doesn't Suck and begin your Twitter marketing world domination.
Punk Rock Marketing
©2013 Michael Rogan (P)2013 Michael Rogan