Now, and for the decade ahead, you must manage your career like the business it is! You are the CEO of your career, so never turn its management over to anyone else. How to "take charge of your career" is the message in It's Your Career – Manage It! It's a roadmap to job security, career advancement, and success. By using the proven methods and techniques in this program, you'll be able to stay ahead of future change in the economy. You'll determine the "right" job for you, land it quickly, and then advance in your career with raises and promotions. Here, you'll learn the "Four Easy Steps to a Great, New Job".
- Career and Self Assessment: Discover the "right" career and job for you. Find out what you offer employers, so they want to hire you.
- Writing an Interview-generating resume: Learn how to write a resume that tells the employer where and why you "fit" in the organization.
- Effective Interviewing: It's from an interview that you get a job offer, so know what questions will be asked and how to answer them
- Power Negotiating: Learn the secrets to getting the most compensation and benefits in your next job
- Plus, you'll find three Key Tactics: how to...Network with friends, relatives and co-workers for job leads (nearly three-quarters of all jobs are found this way); work with Employment Agencies and Headhunters; Research companies and job opportunities.
You'll also discover the "Eight Vital Strategies for Moving Up In Your Career".
- Managing Your Career for Maximum Advancement
- Getting Raises and Promotions
- Selling Yourself and Your Ideas to Others
- Making Loyalty Work for You
- Staying at the "Cutting Edge" in Your Field
- Embracing Change and Profiting from It!
- Bullet-Proofing Your Job and Career
- Climbing the Corporate Ladder and Not Getting Stuck on the Rungs
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2002 David Jon Bowman LLC (P)2002 David Jon Bowman LLC